If you suspect you or a loved one might be a leprechaun, seek help immediately. Every year, literally some people are afflicted with Sudden Leprechaun Ulcerative Tachycardia Syndrome or SLUTS. Many of these cases go untreated, but if you’re concerned for your loved ones, early symptoms may include:
-Running on rainbows.
-Tricky, devious yet charming shenanigans.
-Sudden ginger beards.
-A slightly offensive stereotypical Irish accent
-Sudden fixation on rabbits feet, horseshoes, marshmallows, clovers, and other Lucky Charms.
If you suspect a loved one or yourself of being afflicted with SLUTS please call our toll free hotline:
- simulatedstars reblogged this from thesanityclause
- theladywonder likes this
- eoinod said: Ireland was struck by an epidemic of the disease recently, on a scale rivaling the great Potato Mania outbreak of 1847. As many as several integer numbers of people have been confined to their (now comically oversized) beds because of SLUTS. =(
- leatherglitzglam likes this
- thehouseofdelirium reblogged this from thesanityclause
- spookery likes this
- redmonster13 likes this
- joyandjubilations reblogged this from thesanityclause
- open-gallery likes this
- nonstatisticalsanity likes this
- loreweaver likes this
- lunarghostly likes this
- lady-drake likes this
- anthy-the-jingly-bell-amity reblogged this from thesanityclause
- frankenbolt said: Cass, u ok?
- iithaca likes this
- thedevilfuckedme likes this
- secondlina said: Welp, seems i’m doomed. Someone help me *goes to run on another rainbow*
- thesanityclause posted this