Take any movie premise about a white man and make it about a grandma and it becomes twice as interesting
I’ve been doing pretty well with the whole calorie counting thing to deal with the pcos and stuff except for today cause while I stayed under the calorie limit I’m pretty sure I don’t think just eating three donuts and a lot of coffee counts as “healthy” no matter how far under the calorie limit you were…
- unbadger said: noooo that’s awful. :( you should tell your doctor about your side effects…
Ahhh it’s not that serious and I consulted my nurse sister and my nurse practitioner aunt (Who is essentially my doctor) and it’s probably just the metformin being awful and I just gotta get used to it. Just sucks in the meantime.
Week one of new medications I was all Pfffffbbbtttttt this is easy. No problem. No side effects. I guess my body is just TOO GOOD at adjusting to new medications.
Week two oh god what the hell I can’t eat anything now without feeling nauseous what is this oh and I guess no amount of caffeine or sleep will fix how tired I am fantastic what fresh betrayal is this, mortal husk of mine.
What fucks me up about the Darren Wilson fundraiser is that he hasn’t been charged with a crime. He doesn’t have to hire a lawyer. He’s on paid leave, so he’s not losing wages. This is not covering his expenses, because he doesn’t have any additional expenses. This is a reward. He’s getting a $250,000 reward for murdering an unarmed black kid.
HE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL. MIKE REACHED FOR HIS GUN. HIS FRIEND THAT WAS WITH HIM EVEN ADMITTED THAT HE LIED ABOUT THE COP JUST RANDOMLY SHOOTING HIM AND CONFIRMED THAT THEY ROBBED THE STORE. SELF DEFESE.
None of this is true. This is how good the Ferguson PD’s smear campaign has been. Not one sentence here is accurate. Let’s break this down:
- "HE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL." Michael Brown’s autopsy showed no sign of struggle.The picture of the CT scan that’s being passed around to show that Wilson had an orbital blowout fracture is actually from 2008 from the University of Iowa, and a right-wing pundit photoshopped out the date and hospital info.
- "MIKE REACHED FOR HIS GUN." Officer Wilson’s story is that the first shot that went off was an accidental discharge while they were fighting over the gun. However. there was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, meaning that he was absolutely not holding the gun when it went off and furthermore that he was not even that close. He was fired on from a distance.
- "HIS FRIEND THAT WAS WITH HIM EVEN ADMITTED THAT HE LIED ABOUT THE COP JUST RANDOMLY SHOOTING HIM AND CONFIRMED THAT THEY ROBBED THE STORE." This is actually a compound lie, which is kind of impressive. His friend, Dorian Johnson, did not say that. His lawyer said they were together in the convenience store, the police said there was a robbery, and the media put those two statements next to each other to imply a statement was made that never was. Johnson isn’t being charged with anything because the Ferguson PD “determined he committed no crime." The Ferguson PD also admitted Officer Wilson didn’t know about the scuffle at the convenience store before he stopped Brown and Johnson. You may be wondering why I say scuffle instead of robbery. That’s because there wasn’t one: the owners of the store didn’t call the police and video shows Brown paying for the cigarillos! The clerk confronted Brown about reaching across the counter instead of waiting for him to hand over the cigarillos, he put his hand on Brown, and Brown pushed him. Yes, he pushed him too hard, but the clerk apparently didn’t care enough to call the police. The police were called by another customer in the store, who apparently didn’t know what was actually happening.
- "SELF DEFESE." The autopsy shows that he was shot on the inside of his arm, meaning his hands were up, and the top of his head, meaning that, since Brown was 6’4”, either he was on his knees or the officer was 8’ tall. The officer was not 8’ tall.
The evidence clearly shows that Officer Wilson, who had no idea of the not-actually-a-robbery, executed the unarmed Mike Brown while he was on his knees with his hands in the air. Just like all of the eyewitnesses said (except for “Josie,” who turned out not to be real).
But the Ferguson PD’s already tainted public opinion. They’ve spread so many lies so effectively that no amount of evidence will bring justice. Your ignorance here is proof of just how effective it’s been.
Some important shit.
First Look: EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2 (featuring GWEN STACY, SPIDER-WOMAN) by Jason Latour, Robbi Rodriguez & Rico Renzi.
I really, REALLY like the look of this.
Me too. Damn, how this costume keeps growing on me.
The very best thing
Bleh… Think medications are starting to kick my ass. Everything I eat gives me a stomach ache and a head ache! The worst.
ron, harry & hermione!
i like to imagine that after the war ends & everything gets cleaned up, the three of them get a flat together while they recuperate & try to figure out where to go from there. and they all have a tough time of it at first, but eventually they create someplace all of them can call home.
THIS MAN IS A GIFT
I highly recommend finding this whole segment because this isn’t even the best part of his whole bit on the wage gap.